15th Annaversary Reward

  • Thread starter Thread starter Durp13579
  • 4 comments
  • 687 views
Messages
279
United States
United States
Hi guys, I saw the article about the 15th year of gt. I also saw that they were giving away a dlc of the apex book. I'm in North America, using gt5 XL, and I didn't preorder the original one. I know it should be available because of the dates of availability. Any help would be great. Thanks!
 
Unfortunately the virtual Apex book is Japan-only, if you happen to know Japanese you could download it though, because the book is in Japanese only, too.

You could also get a real -used- copy of it on ebay.
 
Unfortunately the virtual Apex book is Japan-only, if you happen to know Japanese you could download it though, because the book is in Japanese only, too.

You could also get a real -used- copy of it on ebay.

Oh... Well, it's not in the store either though...
 
Its only available on PSN in Japan, In Japanese.

You would have to make a Japanese registered PSN. Somehow navigate through the PSN store thats written in Japanese. And then, after all that guesswork. You will have to learn Japanese, just to read the book, thats in Japanese.

You could also get a real -used- copy of it on ebay.

^^^Best option.
 
Last edited:
I have seen a PDF version of it around, but the AUP prevents me from providing that information.

I bought the genuine book from ebay several months ago, but I found it too small to read properly. That's why I went searching for a digital version.
 
Back