15th Anniversary cars have worse sound?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Capimeeen
  • 3 comments
  • 614 views
Messages
14
Norway
Norway
Well, I was driving the Shelby Mustang GT500 (15th Anniversary edition, the blue one) in a race, when I noticed that it sounds like a ****ing 4 banger. I asked my friend about this, and he said that I should try the Corvette C7 Anniversary edition, then the normal one (from dealers), he said the normal one have better sound.. I was also dissapointed when trying the Audi Quattro, that there was no beautiful 5 cylinder engine sound..

So what im wondering is, what is wrong with the sounds of the 15th Anniversary edition cars?
 
Their slightly modified, if you look in the tuning parts for exhaust, some of them permanently come stock with modded exhausts (sports, semi, racing) and thus they sound different. I just used them for my early races and saved up and bought the actual models, huge difference.
 
Their slightly modified, if you look in the tuning parts for exhaust, some of them permanently come stock with modded exhausts (sports, semi, racing) and thus they sound different. I just used them for my early races and saved up and bought the actual models, huge difference.

Oh, that sucks lol..
I still cant get over how the GT500 can go from a V8 to a 4 Cylinder..

The Viper sounds alright, but still..
 
Lol I just realized I contradicted myself. "Some of them permanently come stock with modded..."
 
Back