Yep, you get them with the 15 AE of the game. You actually get a whole amalgam of matte, chrome, metallic, and polarized (color shift) paint chips. Pretty cool.
Yep, you get them with the 15 AE of the game. You actually get a whole amalgam of matte, chrome, metallic, and polarized (color shift) paint chips. Pretty cool.
The matte, chrome, mettalic, and polarized paint chips are all from the 15th AE or do they come with the standard game? I've got the 15th AE...I'm just curious.
The matte, chrome, mettalic, and polarized paint chips are all from the 15th AE or do they come with the standard game? I've got the 15th AE...I'm just curious.
Ah. Thanks for the clarification. I feel there isn't much variation to the chips that came with the 15th AE, especially the matte colors. I really wish they included a flat white chip. Oh well, I'll just avoid washing my cars. Hah.