Pagani1 Messages 59 Messages IDragonofSilverI Mar 20, 2012 #1 Anyone have one? Ill trade any premium car you want for one
JustBecauz Messages 157 Messages JustBecauz Mar 20, 2012 #2 Mate I've got one. I want a 1992 Honda CRX del sol Do you have that car?
Pagani1 Messages 59 Messages IDragonofSilverI Mar 20, 2012 #3 JustBecauz Mate I've got one. I want a 1992 Honda CRX del sol Do you have that car? Click to expand... No sorry :/ I dont buy a lot of used cars
JustBecauz Mate I've got one. I want a 1992 Honda CRX del sol Do you have that car? Click to expand... No sorry :/ I dont buy a lot of used cars
Pagani1 Messages 59 Messages IDragonofSilverI Mar 20, 2012 #4 I have a silver chrome RX7 with all the upgrades http://i40.tinypic.com/1c74l.jpg and a lot of matte colors including dark green, light green, green, dark red, red, purple and brown for trade as well
I have a silver chrome RX7 with all the upgrades http://i40.tinypic.com/1c74l.jpg and a lot of matte colors including dark green, light green, green, dark red, red, purple and brown for trade as well