160M Credits....

  • Thread starter Thread starter 911_RS
  • 29 comments
  • 2,878 views

911_RS

zoom zoom zoom
Premium
Messages
1,000
Messages
GTP_911_RS
Thanks to PD's remote racing I now have over 160M credits...

I can't help but think they are setting us up to be able to buy newly released cars in the future. Why else would they give us the ability to store so much?????

EDIT: Or maybe buy cars from each other?????
 
I think your trying to make too much out of that, Pd likely didnt have anything in mind for you and all your credits.
 
PD might of forgot to put a limit on the amount of money your B-spec drivers can get.
 
I think they have something up their sleeve.....
 
911_RS
I think they have something up their sleeve.....

An arm jk.

That's alot of CR you've got there. Is there nowt you need to buy or just seeing what you can get it to?

Also something surly needs adding to the game. More cars would do it but I'm patient so in your own time PD.
 
Last edited:
I only have around $500,000.

Might need more friends to race my bobs xD.
 
Well the games cars altogether total something like 500,000cr so I presume they just give you enough to be able to buy what you wish. I think there's only 2 times I've ever not been able to buy a car that I would have really enjoyed. I'm pretty sure they pump our bank full so that we never feel that we are restricted from doing something.
 
They have other vintage cars...I'd like to drive a VINTAGE Formula...

Brabham, Eagle, Lotus, etc......
 
Well the games cars altogether total something like 500,000cr so I presume they just give you enough to be able to buy what you wish. I think there's only 2 times I've ever not been able to buy a car that I would have really enjoyed. I'm pretty sure they pump our bank full so that we never feel that we are restricted from doing something.

Good to see someone think this through...


Isn't the 330 P4 20 000 000 credits? That's 19 500 000 than your all together price estimate....
 
Are the 160M credits still locked to your B-spec drivers or have you received them?
 
I've received them in 8 accounts...the rest resides in the Bank of Bob...:D
 
Thanks to PD's remote racing I now have over 160M credits...

I can't help but think they are setting us up to be able to buy newly released cars in the future. Why else would they give us the ability to store so much?????

EDIT: Or maybe buy cars from each other?????

I think you should be the next President of the IMF:sly:
 
Clear this up for me please...are you saying $160 MILLION credits? Are they still with your Bobs or did you bring it in-house (receive prize?) Because the last I knew the most you could have "in-house" was $20 Million. I hit that barrier a couple weeks ago.

If still with your Bobs you may have to leave it with them until you need it. Then just bring it in one Bob at a time.
 
Clear this up for me please...are you saying $160 MILLION credits? Are they still with your Bobs or did you bring it in-house (receive prize?) Because the last I knew the most you could have "in-house" was $20 Million. I hit that barrier a couple weeks ago.

If still with your Bobs you may have to leave it with them until you need it. Then just bring it in one Bob at a time.

Yer if you try to cash them in you will lose any thing over 20mill. So if a bob can earn over 20 mill, and you have 0 in your account, you will only get 20mill and lose the rest of that bobs winnings when you receive winnings. I think this is what happens, I never got a bob to over 20 mill and don't even know if they do, it may be he has 8 bobs 20 mil each, so going to have to buy a lot of stuff to cash them in.
 
Yes...I have 20M in each of 8 accounts...and I have 48 Bob's still racing each other and collecting credits....

The point is I'm sure PD allowed this to happen for a reason...And no, I don't do maids.....:D
 
Yes...I have 20M in each of 8 accounts...and I have 48 Bob's still racing each other and collecting credits....

The point is I'm sure PD allowed this to happen for a reason...And no, I don't do maids.....:D

I don't think they anticipated someone running 8 different accts at the same time. I wouldnt read anything into it. Each acct is considered seperate, like you are 8 different people. Therefore, the 20mil limit hasn't changed.
 
Ha, I wish you could send money to friends! :lol:
 
Cool. So all my bobs in a single PSN account can individually make up to 20 million credits.
 
Cool. So all my bobs in a single PSN account can individually make up to 20 million credits.

I don't think that's the case. He said 20 million per acct for 8 accts. Collectively I think their limit is still $20 mil to include what's already "in-house".
 
i think this is a sad way for you to flaunt your earnings
that said, i myself will ultimately aim for $120M after I collect all the cars
 
Since when has PD ever tried to surprise it's audience with something secret? If PD's going to release something new, they announce it. If I were you, I wouldn't expect anything at all.
 
If PD's going to release something new, they announce it.
They also announce things they aren't going to release! :lol:
 
Just thinking, if you have more than 20m on one driver, how are you going to transfer it all? Even if your account is at zero, you have to take all the remote cash off one driver at the same time, so if that driver has more than 20m, the rest is going to get thrown away.

As for the 'meaning' of it all, I think you're reading too much in. More like someone at PD forgot to code a credit limit for B spec drivers.
 
I don't think that's the case. He said 20 million per acct for 8 accts. Collectively I think their limit is still $20 mil to include what's already "in-house".

No, each B-Spec driver can hold more than 20 million. It would not be smart to let it gain much more though, since the main account you collect the rewards in can only hold 20 million, the rest is lost. So with a single account, you can acquire up to 140 million credits and not lose anything in the process.
 
How do you get your Bob's to race each other?
With one account: you can't. With two accounts you can race one of the first account to all six of the other.
 
Ha, I wish you could send money to friends! :lol:

Nah, you would get people just transferring cash from sides to main.
 
I don't think that's the case. He said 20 million per acct for 8 accts. Collectively I think their limit is still $20 mil to include what's already "in-house".
Ohh, :nervous: but anyhow I'm going to see if each individual Bob can get 20 million credits on a single account. 💡
 
Ohh, :nervous: but anyhow I'm going to see if each individual Bob can get 20 million credits on a single account. 💡

Check over in the B Spec forum...I'm pretty sure some have exceeded 20M per Bob....
 
Soooo...new 0/0 cars in OCD.....now we know why we've been grinding remote racing and storing up the cash....
 
Back