162-0

United States
USA! USA!
You heard it here first: the Red Sox are going to finish 162-0, narrowly beating the Yankees by 1 game.

Seriously, who's going to come out of the American Leauge East?

Manny Ramirez is the league leader batting average. Right now he is batting 1.000.

too bad they wil loose the 1st game, as the Yankees did.

Blue Jays are a good team, but with the competition they have in their division, it seems almost unfair for them.......DAMN YANKEES DIE

yeah i know, they are a great team....

they were awesome last year up until like the end of the season where they kind of lost their steam but they were up to first or tied for first i believe...

and like you said if it wasnt for the yankees buying every decent player theyd be doing much better...

delgados contracts coming up and the end of the season, hopefully he doesnt get bought out by the damn yankees

Okay. 161-1.

This year's AL East is clearly the best division ever. At least of any I can remember. Every team but the Devil Rays could make the playoffs if they played in the AL Central.

This is the Devil Rays' year. They'll go 163-0. Thry'll give them an extra game because they're special. Then, they'll eat the Yankees' faces!

heh, TIGERS will go 162-0! they beat the B-Jays.

The Yankees are 3-3, tied for first in the division. Not exactly a stellar start for the AL East, but that's what happens when all the teams open against each other. Though now that the Yankees have began losing to the White Sox, it adds a whole new dimension to the whole thing.

MLB season just started and already im sick of it......too many damn games, and all the sports channel "score tickers" are clogged with baesball scores.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Okay, mabye 159-3.

Baseball is awesome.

Admit it, of the 4 major sports in NA (hockey, basketball, baseball, football) Baseball is by far the boringest sport to watch, and 10 times more boring on T.V.

Yeah you're right: All that standing around in the out-field, pre-paring for the next pitch, and 3 second plays are pretty exciting. :rolleyes:

I'm not much of a baseball fan either. It's just too slow for me.

Out of the four major sports, my order would go
1.Hockey
2.Football
3.Baseball/Basketball(tie)

Originally posted by Event Horizon
heh, TIGERS will go 162-0! they beat the B-Jays.

not the blue jays anymore sadly :(
they changed the name to just the jays, which is really stupid...their chant is usually lets go blue jays lets go...it doesnt sound right just lets go jays lets go

So Klos, are we ready to jump on the Tigers bandwagon? Best team in the MLB! It's that damn Ivan Rodriguez; the Yankees can pay all they want but if you haven't got Pudge, you haven't got a team.

This year Mike Mussina has an ERA of 11 and is off to an 0-2 start. He's got 199 wins, and they're making a big deal about him possibly getting 200 tomorrow, but the way he's pitching I'm fairly sure he'll make 200 losses first (ha, ha). The Yankees are 1-2 when I'm in attendance; 3-4 overall - half a game behind Tampa, of all teams. Even Baltimore's ahead. Now's the Red Sox time to pull way ahead and never look back. But I'm certain they'll blow it, they're really not that good.

I've already sworn off 'my team,' the Rockies, who are off to the worst start in the National League. At least I'm not a Mariners fan, though.

You can jump on it. I'm jumping on the Seattle bandwagon. They're going to go 1-161.

Don't forget that Detroit has Dmitri Young. You heard it here first - Dmitri Young, 2006 MVP.

Back