'17 Dodge Viper GT

• Thread starter Rage0329
  • 37 comments
Such a nice car, perfect color, can't do without the stripes! I guess next year can't start soon enough for you :)

"I didn't get the point of spending that much money on a car, until I sat down in it." - Julia.

"Spending" money is a misunderstood concept. Money has been spent when the value is gone. Money spent = (Total starting value of cash and assets) - (current value of cash and assets).

Such a nice car, perfect color, can't do without the stripes! I guess next year can't start soon enough for you :)

Well Winter occasionally does have it's charms. Your sentiment is accurate. It would certainly be much easier if I could store the car or use the car in a State that's further south where winter doesn't impede on driving fun cars.

"Spending" money is a misunderstood concept. Money has been spent when the value is gone. Money spent = (Total starting value of cash and assets) - (current value of cash and assets).

Agreed. It's not spent if you're enjoying it.

That really is a beauty, I love it! :bowdown:
The last gen Viper is one of my favourite american cars, and that colour combo is fantastic.
Cheers :cheers:

That really is a beauty, I love it! :bowdown:
The last gen Viper is one of my favourite american cars, and that colour combo is fantastic.
Cheers :cheers:

There might never be again something quite like it. I'm glad you love the colour combination too. My tastes did change over the years, but I'm really happy with what I chose.

Gen-2 has got soul but Gen-5 is the best.
1670110786360.png

Back