.

  • Thread starter Thread starter HoltNFrew
  • 27 comments
  • 936 views
i have a red/red tu- tone i can trade now for the 2009 ticket.

it has 0 miles
 
I can do a Level 21 Ticket for 2010 Ticket tomorrow if u want.
 
21 ticket for 2010 ticket, can trade now
 
Thanks for the trade

holtnfrew +1
 
Last edited:
I have a Dark Green and Light Green Veyron, interested in it? You'll get it maxed out with the works at about 1190 HP, with Soft slicks.

I want a 2010 Ticket, if possible
 
I have a Dark Green and Light Green Veyron, interested in it? You'll get it maxed out with the works at about 1190 HP, with Soft slicks.

I want a 2010 Ticket, if possible

already have that color thanks
 
I have a white/orange veyron, how many mattes can I get? and what colors do you have?
 
I (think) i have a purle/dark purple 2 toned veyron.

I say i think, cos im at work and at the moment and i havent driven it for a while :ouch:
 
I (think) i have a purle/dark purple 2 toned veyron.

I say i think, cos im at work and at the moment and i havent driven it for a while :ouch:

just check when you can and confirm! mileage and mods thanks!
 
Will be able to check in 2 hours. Pretty sure its under 100 miles, but will confirm details when i get back.

Hong Kong time difference you see!
 
ok, i have checked.

Its a grey violet M/ Violet M veyron.
68.9 miles on the clock,
968bhp (no mods)

PSN: cornishbrooksy, if your interested, and i will take a 2009/2010 car ticket, whichever will give me the best/most usable cars.
 
ok, i have checked.

Its a grey violet M/ Violet M veyron.
68.9 miles on the clock,
968bhp (no mods)

PSN: cornishbrooksy, if your interested, and i will take a 2009/2010 car ticket, whichever will give me the best/most usable cars.

i have these colors sorry...
 
I have a Metallic Grey / Italien Red and a Polar M / Pearl M interested in your 2009 ticket?
 
R92 for a 2010 BDay Ticket
 
Back