18 inch BBS Wheel Option '07

  • Thread starter Thread starter nurburgring
  • 10 comments
  • 2,973 views
Messages
602
France
Dijon, France
Messages
URBANCOCKPIT-1
I just dont understand...

I bought a Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI in the dealership to race in the online event (the one where you start last on Laguna Seca).

My car is refused by the game.

I've looked everywhere to buy the one with the BBS wheels. It doesn't exist. Where can I find it ?

This thread didn't help me at all (post no 4):

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=196585
 
It is the 2010 Impreza in the dealership.
 
The Impreza sedan in the new car dealership. The newer one.
 
Ok, tried again and it is working with the one that doesn't mention 18 inchs BBS wheels.

So why are they calling this car WRX with 18 inchs BBS wheels when this option doesn't appear in the dealership list ?
It is little confusing, knowing that they loved (or is it an obsession) to give us thousand of versions of every japenese cars they modelled in the game.
 
How did the thread you linked not help you? That doesn't even make sense.
 
Adrenaline
How did the thread you linked not help you? That doesn't even make sense.

Yeah...what the heck!?
 
It cleary says 2010 impreza from what I remember
 
I bought a Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI in the dealership to race in the online event (the one where you start last on Laguna Seca)..I've looked everywhere to buy the one with the BBS wheels. It doesn't exist. Where can I find it ?

This thread didn't help me at all (post no 4):

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=196585

Let's see, what does it say?

That Post You Linked
Look man I'm not gonna get into it with you as I already have these cars. U can get them premium and the wheel label pops up when u join in a race. Not the purchasing screen. Just tryin to help u out.

The cars are premium... it doesn't tell you it's the 18" option until you race.

Wow, could that BE any less help? Oh, wait...
 
The cars are premium... it doesn't tell you it's the 18" option until you race.

In my screen , it doesn't even say 18" option when I go to race (in game or online)...
 
If you still haven't figured out……choose the blue colour for the Impreza SEDAN, it should be called the Impreza 18 inch BBS abcdefghijklmnopwtvitwascalled…
 
If you still haven't figured out……choose the blue colour for the Impreza SEDAN, it should be called the Impreza 18 inch BBS abcdefghijklmnopwtvitwascalled…

Thanks for the tip.
 
Back