1949 VW Beetle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johlsson
  • 16 comments
  • 589 views
Messages
49
Messages
J0hlss0n
I'm looking to get a few of this car, so I can get different "tuned versions" of it, so if anyone out there got one that they're not so interested in having, I'd be more than happy to adopt it, or trade against... well, something. =)

beetle_1.jpg

beetle_4.jpg


PSN name is; J0hlss0n
 
I have one...Whatcha got?
 
How about free right now, you send me something under 100 Horsepower when you get a chance?
 
How about free right now, you send me something under 100 Horsepower when you get a chance?

Wow, thanks man!! I'll try to find something fun to send to you then! =)
 
friend me and it's yours
 
friend me and it's yours

Done that now, I'll check the garage right now and see what I can have sent over, something below 100hp you said?
 
give me a minute
 
It won't let me for some reason. I'll keep trying.
 
It won't let me send anything. I haven't traded for three day's now. I'll keep trying.
No rush on a return car. Wait a day or three!!
 
Many thanks my friend!

And if anyone else got a old Beetle standing and rusting away in your garage, just tell me. ;D
 
I've got one, cant remember the color or miles til I get home froem work. Can trade it after the reset tonight if you want one. What extra canrs do you have?
 
I've got one, cant remember the color or miles til I get home froem work. Can trade it after the reset tonight if you want one. What extra canrs do you have?

I got some old Japanese cars standing around, how about a... Mitsubishi GTO MR 70?
 
I got some old Japanese cars standing around, how about a... Mitsubishi GTO MR 70?


Thanks but I already have most of those. Am looking for super gt or race versions if you have any duplicates you want to get rid of.
 
Thanks but I already have most of those. Am looking for super gt or race versions if you have any duplicates you want to get rid of.

Ah, sorry, I haven't gotten around doing any of this "duplicating" yet, so I only got one ex of those cars, sadly. =/
But it might be a time to start looking into all this with making a new account and making duplicates etc then?
 
Ah, sorry, I haven't gotten around doing any of this "duplicating" yet, so I only got one ex of those cars, sadly. =/
But it might be a time to start looking into all this with making a new account and making duplicates etc then?


Yeah same here, I think I need to get into the duplicating thing.
 
Back