• 16 comments

194GVan

Premium
United States
Gainesville VA
retrohoon
ratr0
img0041yc.jpg

I searched and searched and searched....and it turns out I did not make a photos thread years ago. I went through my photobucket account and saved almost 5 pages of GT4 photos, and figured I would re-host them and start sharing them here, just a few at a time. And of course now that I am playing GT4 again, I'll start sharing some new photos too. enjoi

P.S. these are all unedited, aside from the occasional re-size.

Last edited:
thanks! Heres another update

Photo Travel shots, some old, some new...lol a lot of them use mostly the same angles on the shot

Another great set! :drool:👍

The cars look really good too. Really liking that 206 RC, it reminds me of the A1 Quattro concept. 👍

they are thumbnail links to the large photos if you want to view them bigger. (imageshack)

I will look into other ways to post a larger thumbnail though, thanks for the feedback!

ah. I am too lazy to work out posting larger preview images. So here are some more thumbnails with links to larger images.

These are some extra shots from the past few weeks of photo competitions, and a quick drift session with an old lancer.

Man, you are a photo maestro! Fantastic! 👍

I'm going to try and update my gallery at some point today, why not have a look?

Nice! Loving the Charger shots. That 206 looks great. And the Skyline shots, especially the first one with the Sports 800 are great, not to mention the Lancer drift shots. Also, what track is that in the overhead shot? Is that Motorland? I think I can see Driving Park signs.

Yes its the Motorland track.

the next photo comp is coming up soon, so this weekend or next week I should be able to spend some time taking some more photos.

Latest Posts

Back