1967 Cars for Trade (330 P4, 2D, Miura, Mark IV)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bluesmmer
  • 10 comments
  • 832 views
Messages
3
Messages
HIDEurFACE
I have

330 P4 Race Car x2

2D Race Car x2

Mark IV Race Car x2

Miura x1



Looking to trade:

S Amuse S2000 GT1 ‘04
P Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
S Amuse S2000 R1 ‘04
S Amuse S2000 Street Version ‘04

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97
BMW M3 CSL
BMW M3 GTR
BMW M5

Ferrari Enzo
Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Ferrari 599

Lexus LF-A
Lexus IS-F Racing Concept

P Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Oreca Matmut ‘10
P Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Peugeot Total ‘10

S Pagani Zonda C12 ‘00
S Pagani Zonda C12S ‘00
S Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 ‘02
S Pagani Zonda LM Race Car


Shoot me a PM with your PSN and I will add you
 
If you still have it available I can give you the Enzo for the Ford Mark IV
 
got the f430... ill swap for the 330 p4
 
GT40 Racecar for an M5.
 
An Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo for the 2D?
 
fully tuned scuderia for a mark IV?
 
I have these:
BMW M3 CSL
BMW M3 GTR

and would trade for a mk ford race car?
 
fully cusromised f430 scuderia for the 330 p4 race car
 
I'll give you an Amuse GT1 Turbo for the Muira.
 
Back