1967 ferrari 330 p4 tuning

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChadSteeler
  • 4 comments
  • 3,496 views
Messages
15
Messages
ChadSteeler
Any Ideas on where the numbers should be for handling or a set up I was looking at guides but scared I will ruin this sexy beast
 
Where are the magic words understeer and oversteer? Without them I'm afraid we can't really help you 👍
 
Having just testing this car, ABS +1 - All other assists off, is that it has oversteer; especially on corner exit. It accelerates like a bat out of hell though. I wanted to test a configuration out for it and maybe i'll post something that works for me tonight.
 
I took the tune set up from the ferrari Scuderia and seems to be alot better, will post my set up soon
 
Using chimuel's set up its not perfect for this car but its better than what it was if anyone on GTplanet has a tune for this Ride please post here. Thanks all
 
Back