1967 ticket for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter AgronD
  • 19 comments
  • 912 views
Messages
40
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
AgronD
I would like a ticket of another year preferably but offer anything :o
 
I'll take 5 chromes :D

Okay, next step ... since I'm not behind the PS3, could you please send a FR to SkyHawkie

What about 3x silver and 2x gold chrome?
Will send the chromes to you tomorrow.

Thanks for trading.
👍
 
I have the gift ticket on a separate account :O

Add AgronD to send the chromes and agronrtg to receive the ticket :D

... or i'll add you on both and send the ticket, then you can send the chromes when you;re on
 
I have the gift ticket on a separate account :O

Add AgronD to send the chromes and agronrtg to receive the ticket :D

... or i'll add you on both and send the ticket, then you can send the chromes when you;re on

If you add me on both accounts please, that would be splendid.
👍

Do you have the Jeff Gordon suit? glitch gear? Jay Leno horn?
If not I will send them tomorrow also.
:)
 
If you add me on both accounts please, that would be splendid.
👍

Do you have the Jeff Gordon suit? glitch gear? Jay Leno horn?
If not I will send them tomorrow also.
:)

I have them all thanks :D

Are you trying to get a specific car with the ticket?? Some awesome cars :D
 
I have them all thanks :D

Are you trying to get a specific car with the ticket?? Some awesome cars :D

Okay ..
Yes, I need a Lambo Miura to make a replica.
:D
 
I will share the replica when I get the Miura, so you can copy the settings if you whish.
:D

Yeah i would love that mate

Also, the ticket is on my maine account :facepalm: So i'll only add you on AgronD
 
What else would you trade for one? I have cars, etc...
 
What else would you trade for one? I have cars, etc...

I've already made a trade, sorry :( I don;t think there's a way I can trade the same thing with 2 people is there?
 
Starlight I'm coming off GT5 now. I've sent you a FR; accept it and send the chromes (if you want) and i'll send the ticket tomorrrow (GMT) when i come on
 
I've already made a trade, sorry :( I don;t think there's a way I can trade the same thing with 2 people is there?

You can dupe the ticket as many times as you want with a $2 usb stick 💡
 
You can dupe the ticket as many times as you want with a $2 usb stick 💡

oh yeah :fp: forgot about that.

I'll have to send it to both of you then receive both of your items after you both have the ticket right??
 
oh yeah :fp: forgot about that.

I'll have to send it to both of you then receive both of your items after you both have the ticket right??

And i'm going to bed now :sly:

List what you have to trade and i'll pick something then we can trade tomorrow :O

I'm GMT btw
 
Bagmup - sorry but i'm gonna have to call our deal off, simply because I can't really be bothered to do the USB thing :| sorry :(
 
Back