1970 Chevelle SS

  • Thread starter Thread starter crimson_menace
  • 10 comments
  • 1,497 views
Messages
1,394
United States
Lost in thought.
Messages
GTP_crimson
Did a search & didn't find my answer

Does it come in any other color aside blue with black stripes? I've been watching my Used Cars Dealership like a hawk & they only come in blue for me...yet other cars with the same year/make/model have different paint.
 
I have yet to see it in anything other than the blue/black.

I would love to get it in the midnight blue/white, my uncle had one just like it.
 
white stripes would be nice, would be even nicer if you could paint the car and choose stripe colors also. White with hugger orange stripes would be nice.

side note i have only seen the 2000 camaro SS in Mystic Teal Metallic, funny they picked the 2nd most rare color to use. Personally i've never seen one.
 
white stripes would be nice, would be even nicer if you could paint the car and choose stripe colors also. White with hugger orange stripes would be nice.

side note i have only seen the 2000 camaro SS in Mystic Teal Metallic, funny they picked the 2nd most rare color to use. Personally i've never seen one.

Mystic teal is a rare color? I've seen a lot of Camaros in that color.

On a side-note, I have yet to see the Chevelle in any other color or with white stripes.
 
I have it in different colors. I'll check when I get on in a few.
 
That is the only color I have seen it in.
 
Here are the colors I've seen:
Cortez silver metallic
green mist metallic
shadow gray metallic
fathom blue metallic
misty turquoise metallic
 
Only seen it two or three times, only in black/blue.
 
I saw one earlier on in dark grey with white stripes - looked ok, not a fan of the Chevelle though - way too slippy on the backend - prefer the 69 Camaro - a much better beast!
 
Mines beige with black stripes, I've seen a blue one though.
 
Wow... I check the used car lot pretty often and I have been waiting for a Chevelle, I have yet to see one pop up even once. Still waiting....
 
Back