1970 Ticket Wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5keith
  • 14 comments
  • 784 views
Messages
365
United States
winter park, fl
Messages
gt5keith
Like the title says. for 5 random Mattes, Or I can paint you a car in any DLC color!
 
Last edited:
Like the title says. for 5 random Mattes, Or I can paint you a car in any DLC color!

Got one just for you laying around.:)👍
 
You got an volvo estate 88'?
 
You got matte pink?
 
Umm....ok.
 
Morning bump.
 
Afternoon bump.
 
A 1970 ticket can give you some very expensive cars I think it is worth more than paints maybe that's why your not getting any offers I have the ticket and would accept a new lexis lfa from the dealership in a colour of my choice.
 
A 1970 ticket can give you some very expensive cars I think it is worth more than paints maybe that's why your not getting any offers I have the ticket and would accept a new lexis lfa from the dealership in a colour of my choice.

What color you want? I will give you 2 DLC painted cars! :)
 
Back