1970 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter NJ72
  • 7 comments
  • 476 views
Messages
1,966
United Kingdom
Cotswolds, UK
Messages
doc-shipman
Hey peoples, I'm after a 1970 birthday ticket if people have one?

And before the spammers get on here, I don't want to create another PSN account mmm'kay?

If you have one lemme know what you want for it. I dont have many 0/0/0 cars, but I will have a look to see if I have what you're after, but I do have a fair few chrome paints, Midnight Purple paints and a few Mattes.

I can also DLC paint cars as I have most of the DLC paints left 👍
 
got tickets but no trade till maybe later tonight tomorrow morning !!!!!
 
im in no rush for it. what you after?
 
anything not in my sig bud. check it out and let me know !!!

or dlc painted sports job !!!!
 
I got a Lotus Elise Sport 190

http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=416

if that's cool with you? had a look and it wasn't on your list :lol:

Or alternatively I have a Nismo Fairlady z s-tune. I'd rather trade the Nismo as I have 2, but I'm not overly fussed either way 👍
 
ye the mismo be good then bud. we go for that then !!!!
 
sweet stuff, psn is doc-shipman
 
will ad in bit just doing race bud ok then can sort out when send then as well !!!
 
Back