1970 TOYOTA 7 Race car tunned for drifting

Messages
556
United States
manchester NH
Messages
o/o/o cars only
would like to borrow this car or another RACE car that i can use in season events drift trials. ITS first race of the two events
will trade a car or ticket for any car that is TUNED TO DRIFT..
send friend invite or message CONSTRUCT-MATRIX
 
Last edited:
Use a lancia stratos rally car.. no need in tuning it. Just put some CH tires and have at it
 
I've got two so I don't mind sharing one.

My spare isn't tuned though......I can mess about but you'd likely be better off finding a tune from somebody good :lol: I might have a wee play drifting one too so don't mind setting it up.
 
Wait! If you haven't started yet, make sure ur car is tuned to the max, raise ur top speed for the car, then have at it. Sorry.

Anyway, good luck mate.
 
Wait! If you haven't started yet, make sure ur car is tuned to the max, raise ur top speed for the car, then have at it. Sorry.

Anyway, good luck mate.

that car is good thanks for info going to use now thanks:tup:
 
I've got two so I don't mind sharing one.

My spare isn't tuned though......I can mess about but you'd likely be better off finding a tune from somebody good :lol: I might have a wee play drifting one too so don't mind setting it up.

I have one but cant get it set up right to spin and hold road:crazy:
add and share if you get it dialed in. im at 7200 pts

Wait! If you haven't started yet, make sure ur car is tuned to the max, raise ur top speed for the car, then have at it. Sorry.

Anyway, good luck mate.

cant get more than 7200 so far but car slides nice.. thanks
 
I have one but cant get it set up right to spin and hold road:crazy:
add and share if you get it dialed in. im at 7200 pts



cant get more than 7200 so far but car slides nice.. thanks

7200 for the whole course? If so I think more practice might help more than tuning at this stage - I'd suggest concentrating on entry speed and line.

The first car I tried on it was a Ferrari P4 with a big turbo, comfort hard tyres and an oil change. No tuning, leave it in 3rd and aim to double your current score.

Will try a Toyota 7 in a bit but I wouldn't hold out much hope for my tuning skils(or lack of!) helping either of us much.
 
7200 for the whole course? If so I think more practice might help more than tuning at this stage - I'd suggest concentrating on entry speed and line.

The first car I tried on it was a Ferrari P4 with a big turbo, comfort hard tyres and an oil change. No tuning, leave it in 3rd and aim to double your current score.

Will try a Toyota 7 in a bit but I wouldn't hold out much hope for my tuning skils(or lack of!) helping either of us much.

up to 7900 points .. thats problem, just not good at slidding sidways
will try again after new season event race for lvl 14 ticket
 
Maybe you want try mine Toyota7 ?
 
Maybe you want try mine Toyota7 ?

checked, you have no drivers or cars set to online status:grumpy:
please do add toyota 7
sent you gt5 mail on added account k
 
checked, you have no drivers or cars set to online status:grumpy:
please do add toyota 7
sent you gt5 mail on added account k

I tought there was...But I check in 20 mins 👍

Yes they are shared 👍
 
I tought there was...But I check in 20 mins 👍

Yes they are shared 👍

up 2000 points 1st try. will have gold no problem:tup:
 
You got it? i see you drift AT transmission, I can tune tranny to AT drift too if needed :)
 
Last edited:
Back