1970's ticket to get chappelle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Painy21
  • 8 comments
  • 739 views
Messages
70
England
Milton keynes
Messages
painy21
I am after the chappelle so need a 70's ticket, just let me know what you would like in return
 
Dave-Chappelle.jpg


Chappelle =/= Chevelle
 

Chappelle =/= Chevelle[/QUOTE]

lol, that made my day. I'll have a look in my ticket cabinet and get back to you Painy.

Edit: No, I didn't have any 1970 tickets. :(
 
Last edited:
Lol thanks in advance
 
Could you post the colors and names of the TVR's in your OCD?
 
Will do I will log in soon and post the colours
 
Tvr Griffith 500 '94 - blue pearl
V8s '91 - silver stardust met
Tamora 02 - sunset pearl
T350c - silver stardust met
Cerbera spd6 - alpine green met
Tuscan spd6 - chameleon orange
Cerbera spd12 - blue pearl
 
Tvr Griffith 500 '94 - blue pearl
V8s '91 - silver stardust met
Tamora 02 - sunset pearl
T350c - silver stardust met
Cerbera spd6 - alpine green met
Tuscan spd6 - chameleon orange
Cerbera spd12 - blue pearl
Unfortunately I don't need any cars from your list, but thanks for posting it. 👍
 
Back