197bhp weekly races

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaun87
  • 4 comments
  • 532 views
Messages
10
Messages
demolishaun
I keep trying to find a good low level driving group, but I cant find one so I'll try start my own, basically I want to race weekly if not more with a group of people with cars that don't exceed 197bhp.

Would any one else be interested?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
As long as it's on sports tires and tight tracks it sounds like fun. Add me and we can start a room and bump this thread sometime.

Another suggestion I would propose is keep the weight closer to stock as well, I'm thinking ~1200 kg min weight.
 
I'm up for something like this, sounds like fun, however I'd drop the weight limit below 1200kg, given the lack of power.
 
This sounds interesting. Would cars have to be street cars and in stock form?
 
well my regulations would be
street cars, no rm
197bhp max
1000kg min
sports soft or maybe sports hard depending on how much of a challenge is required
all aids off not including abs
tight tracks with about 3 laps depending on what everyone else thinks.
also i think it would be a bit of a cheat if people have fast cars but limit the power and add weight.

if any one is interested please just add me.
 
Back