1980s Toyota Sprinter Trueno/Corolla Levin GT-APEX or GTV

  • Thread starter Thread starter Venny_
  • 6 comments
  • 2,310 views
Messages
173
Canada
Guelph, Ontario
Messages
Vennyscool911
Messages
Vennyscool911
Lookin' fir a Hachi-roku. Levin or Trueno, doesn't matter. Hatch/coupe. GT-APEX, GTV, or SS. Not completely sure if there is a GTV in the game, if not then ignore it.

I don't really have anything worth looking at in my garage except for maybe an 'MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger '86 and a Supra SZ-R '97.

PSN: Vennyscool911
 
If and its a big if I find an extra in my garage, I'll send it your way. Otherwise check my car giveaway thread if you see something else you might like
 
If and its a big if I find an extra in my garage, I'll send it your way. Otherwise check my car giveaway thread if you see something else you might like

Thanks for the reply! I'll surely visit your giveaway thread.
 
You're in luck!! I got a Levin GT-Apex. It is tuned though is that ok?
 
You're in luck!! I got a Levin GT-Apex. It is tuned though is that ok?

Doesn't really matter, I'd love any sort of AE86! Add me.
 
Will do. Gunna add you to the schedule now for the 86.
 
Just a little FYI, somewhere here there is a thread letting you know when the SS comes out in your UCD. It does not come often, also not sure how many days you are in
 
Back