1985+1988 Bday + Lutecia trophy race car '00 #66 Wanted!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sveniboy82
  • 10 comments
  • 587 views
Messages
36
Germany
Germany
Messages
Sveniboy82
I need 1985, 1988 and the RenaultSport Lutecia trophy race car '00 #66 (white) I don't give a damn about miles and changes.

I can offer all tradeable cars in gt5 many of them have 0 miles. All museum cards, many gears, bday tickets and all special tickets.

See mygranturismo
http://www.mygranturismo.net/22413

Offers welcome.
 
I have all birthday tickets but I cant trade
until Sunday. If you can find someone to
trade sooner than thats fine.
Jerry.
 
I have 1985, can trade after reset (in 8 hours).

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
If it is 0changes (mileage doesn't matter), may I know the color?

Looking for black one.

Please let me know if you are interested.
 
i got the lutecia form ucd. 717 Km.
what do you offeR?
but its 33#
 
I've got a '85 and '88. Let me know if you still need either of them. 👍
 
I have all birthday tickets but I cant trade
until Sunday. If you can find someone to
trade sooner than thats fine.
Jerry.

That doesn't matter. What are you looking for?
 
I have 1985, can trade after reset (in 8 hours).

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
If it is 0changes (mileage doesn't matter), may I know the color?

Looking for black one.

Please let me know if you are interested.


Sry, it isn't 0 changes. I already used it for once.
 
i got the lutecia form ucd. 717 Km.
what do you offeR?
but its 33#

Only interested in the Lutecia #66. Sry, but thx for your help.
 
I've got a '85 and '88. Let me know if you still need either of them. 👍

Yes, I do. What do you want for it? Still have you in my PSN friends list.
 
That doesn't matter. What are you looking for?

Looking for level 5 & 6 tickets.
Can trade from tomorrow except 25th 26th 27th Feb.
Can trade as many as you like.
Jerry...
 
Yes, I do. What do you want for it? Still have you in my PSN friends list.

Do you have either the Pink or Blue 125 SPL Kart by any chance?
 
Back