1994 Honda Civic 1.5 VTI Grip Tune Wanted

• Thread starter jwesson1
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
jwesson1
This Bad Panda
Hi Guys & Girls,

I'm after a tune for the 1994 Honda Civic 1.5 VTI to use on trackday lobbies.

I've got it looking how i want with the Mugen front bumper , Bomex rear spoiler , Mugen side skirts ,J's Racing bonnet and the standard(stock) rear bumper.

Fitted with 225/45/15 Sport compound tyres on Advan RGII's.

Integra'R '02 Engine swap , Race air filter , Sport Exhaust , Race flywheel , Street fuel system , Sport ignition , Sport oil and cooling

Ful race suspension , Sport anti roll bars(ARBs) , Roll cage , Sport weight reduction & Race Brakes.

Sport transmission , Race clutch , Sport differential , Sport driveline.

265HP

185 LB-FT

2..215 LBS

I'd like it to be setup/tuned for grip to use on tracks like Silverstone , Nurburgring , Road America , Road Altanta.

I'm using a controller atm.I like my cars to have a sharp turn-in and grip that apex as much as poss

Thanks

Jay

Are you using a RWD swap? I'm guessing so if your asking for a grip tune. I would recommend sticking with the stock engine, but if your stuck on the swap than I can give it a try. Also, the bomex rear spoiler is not going to have anywhere close to the amount of downforce needed to keep this car in check.

I'm using this car in race series here at ForzaPlanet so I have spent more than enough time in this car lol.

Back