1998 GT-One

• Thread starter DurWinning
  • 10 comments
United States
New Jersey
durWINNING
Noob Saibot 007
I am deciding to do an old trick to money grind then buy a ESCUDO and do all the races I can and my next race is the GT Championship in the Gran Turismo League. If I get the GT-One as a prize car will it have the ESSO livery I am playing on the NTSC version not on a japanese or PAL version

I am deciding to do an old trick to money grind then buy a ESCUDO and do all the races I can and my next race is the GT Championship in the Gran Turismo League. If I get the GT-One as a prize car will it have the ESSO livery I am playing on the NTSC version not on a japanese or PAL version

its the road version i think, been forever since i played gt2

Let me explain when you open the races you see endurance, rally, special, and then the GT Federation . If I did the last race which is the 5 race GT world league and won the championship i would get 1 of 4 prize cars which are

1998 Toyota GT-One
1999 Honda Mugen NSX GT
1999 Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R
1998 Nissan R390 GT1

So my question is if I win the GT-One will it have the ESSO livery or Exxon

I'm pretty sure that it has the Exxon stickers on it if you play the NTSC Version, though it's been a while since I've checked.

I'm pretty sure that it has the Exxon stickers on it if you play the NTSC Version, though it's been a while since I've checked.

Thank you an answer finally well i am going to need to do it again since i got the mugen nsx but thank you for the info

the answer is in esso livery but not the same livery as the 99 gt one because i got one when i won gt world league for the third time already.

It's Exxon on NTSC, Esso everywhere else.

I'm not so sure about that. I have the NTSC version, and spectating the endurance races at SSR5/Rome will show the '98 GT-One with the Exxon sponsorship. The same is true with the IA-10 license test. When I'm awarded the car after winning the GT Championship, it has the Esso decals.

I've wondered this for years and still left clueless. Is it possible to own the '98 GT-One, with Exxon sponsorship, without any type of Gameshark/cheat?

Latest Posts

Back