- 219
Poking for as many 1988 ticket as I can get today.I need them for gifts to my friend so the way I want this to work is weird.
Send a FR and the car to
gt5er_123
Then add me
thu_crusher
Send the car if you already haven't
Let me know when you have
Then I will send the car.
I can offer to trade:
Any premium car under 1M
TOMS X540 chaser 2000
Acura DN-X concept 2002
Tommy KAIRA ZZ11 2002
Saleen S7
Subaru imprezza rally car prototype 2001
Also name a car I might have that also.
Thanks for you trading
Send a FR and the car to
gt5er_123
Then add me
thu_crusher
Send the car if you already haven't
Let me know when you have
Then I will send the car.
I can offer to trade:
Any premium car under 1M
TOMS X540 chaser 2000
Acura DN-X concept 2002
Tommy KAIRA ZZ11 2002
Saleen S7
Subaru imprezza rally car prototype 2001
Also name a car I might have that also.
Thanks for you trading