1st day playing GT6

Sorry OP I don't think you read the forum rules, your only allowed to bitch about how broken the economy is and how all the cars are broken and impossible to drive and that PD needs to fix this mess.

Unbelievable. Somebody actually likes GT6.
I love the game. People who say the physics are bad, just can't handle the realism.
The graphics are great for a ps3 game, the physics are really realistic. I can't see why everybody is complaining.

I got mine on december the 5th already.

my thoughts about playing GT6 I am very impressed the detail is great Polyphony Digital went all out on this one well done P.D im loving it Bathurst looks absolutely spot on its better than what I originally thought cars look sound and feels better
My initial thoughts were positive also. All I can say now is, enjoy it while you can. When you realize how broken some aspects of the game are, those 'details' you mention, become less impressive

My initial thoughts were positive also. All I can say now is, enjoy it while you can. When you realize how broken some aspects of the game are, those 'details' you mention, become less impressive

Well when you have people beating them into your head all day sure.

I for one love the game for what it is and whats coming.

Back