1st GT4 Review ????

  • Thread starter Thread starter granturismoman
  • 26 comments
  • 2,012 views
Messages
115
Does anyone know when it will a 1st GT4 preview will maked ?
If yes where ?

Thx in andvands

Sorry 4 my bad english :sick:
 
I think you would get a quick response if you fixed your grammer and spelling. I guess the first preview would be "maked" in japan as they get it earlier.
 
xcsti
I think you would get a quick response if you fixed your grammer and spelling. I guess the first preview would be "maked" in japan as they get it earlier.
grammar :dopey:

Does it occur to you that he is probably not speaking his first language?

And to answer the question, it will be in a Japanese magazine first. What one? I don't know.
 
daan
grammar :dopey:

Does it occur to you that he is probably not speaking his first language?

And to answer the question, it will be in a Japanese magazine first. What one? I don't know.
Thank you. I come from Iran and thats why my english is not so good
 
The first review is already posted in the 10 pages scanned by me thread and guess what, the game gets a 10 :D
 
It's better english than I have seen a few English people :)

On the preview, yes no real preview of Gt4 has been written yet.. But I'm sure there are plenty of people's impressions from demos and from GT prologue. They might be worth a look at.

Edit: Damn you Arwin, putting that post in while i was writing mine :P
 
Welcome from Arizona, Grantursimoman!
 
Love to get my hands on a copy of the Famitsu and Edge(UK) review. I dont trust anyone else. But then again, its GT4 so its bound to get 10s all around.
 
I would tend to agree that 10 out of 10 is likely, but we will have to wait and see. 28th Dec is release date in japan so we should start hearing about the first few reviews from there soon.
 
Arwin
The first review is already posted in the 10 pages scanned by me thread and guess what, the game gets a 10 :D


The thread posted by you was in Japense I believe (saw it earlier ) has there been any translations - if so any wordon the number of tracks?
 
Gt4 got 1/10, they said cyber morph on the atari jaguar was better.
 
39/40 ... that's very high for Famitsu
37 is the highest I think ....
so which game has the highest score yet from Famitsu?
If PD give me a copy to review now ... I give it 11 out of 10
 
daan
grammar :dopey:

Does it occur to you that he is probably not speaking his first language?

And to answer the question, it will be in a Japanese magazine first. What one? I don't know.

It did occur to me that it wasn't his first language but he didn't list a location so I really couldn't be sure. I still am not quite sure what he was asking so I asked him to clarify(OK and I threw in a little pun), but I guess he got what he wanted. Hey many people are fluent in more than one language, so what if some one from say finland or france came on and was doing the usual lazy leet aim stuff? Would you stand for that?

Just read that you are from Iran: Are you our first Iranian member? Is GT widely distributed or did you have to import it?
 
xcsti
Hey many people are fluent in more than one language, so what if some one from say finland or france came on and was doing the usual lazy leet aim stuff? Would you stand for that?
No. Everyone should type in the best English that they can.

This
granturismoman
and this
granturismoman
is clearly someone trying his best to type in correct English. Maked/made would seem to me to be an easy mistake to make. Andvands is nearly the correct phonetic spelling of advance.

OK, he uses 4 instead of for, but he is trying his best.

You make a very good point about the location. If the location said Iran/wherever, then allowances would be made as we would realise that English is maybe not his first language.
 
dunno whether Edge will give it 10 , GT3 didn`t get 10, main reason was it was just to similar to the previous 2 without massive amount of cars, All it had was better graphics and sound. Lack of damage was another criticism. So I think i`m going for a safe 9/10 from edge, not a lot else recently has got this, Can`t remember the last 10/10 they gave unless it was half life 2.

Jase
 
xcsti
Just read that you are from Iran: Are you our first Iranian member? Is GT widely distributed or did you have to import it?

I live in Germany, but I was born in Iran (Teheran). I will get the Japanese version of GT4 from a internetseller.
 
xcsti
I think you would get a quick response if you fixed your grammer and spelling. I guess the first preview would be "maked" in japan as they get it earlier.

The donkey talking about big ears...
 
Well, the Japanese reviews will be in *gasp* Japanese, so they won't do us much good without someone going through and translating for us. Since the review will no doubt be exhaustive, it might be better to wait for the American review, which should (in theory), be only a few weeks behind the Japanese review.

It will no doubt appear online first, then in magazines (unless someone like OPM or EGM is lucky enough to get a review copy before IGN and Gamespot does, but we still might have to wait a couple weeks for publication, whereas the websites can upload it immediately).

I think the only "loss of points" the game will recieve will be online and damage. And it's possible the rest of the game may overshadow those. I imagine the score will be extremely high.. 5/5 for the five-point ratings, 9.5/10 (or higher) for the ten-pointers. And no doubt Game of the Month across the board. I can't think of any other GOTM contenders coming out early next year.
 
xcsti
... but he didn't list a location so I really couldn't be sure...

So I guess we are all supposed to know where "ny" is for your location :confused: . Maybe, while you're insisting on correct grammar and spelling, you should do something about using capitals, or does that not count? eg. japan vs Japan :confused: :confused:
 
franz
39/40 ... that's very high for Famitsu
37 is the highest I think ....
so which game has the highest score yet from Famitsu?
If PD give me a copy to review now ... I give it 11 out of 10

soul caliber on Dreamcast got 40/40

zelda windwaker GC got 39/40

Virtual On Oratorio tangram on DC got 39/40
 
Hyde
soul caliber on Dreamcast got 40/40

zelda windwaker GC got 39/40

Virtual On Oratorio tangram on DC got 39/40
I believe Vagrant Story(PSX) and Zelda: Ocarina of Time(N64) got 40/40 too.
 
maxter
So I guess we are all supposed to know where "ny" is for your location :confused: . Maybe, while you're insisting on correct grammar and spelling, you should do something about using capitals, or does that not count? eg. japan vs Japan :confused: :confused:

OK maybe I should change my location. Honestly I would think writing NY instead of New York would be more important than writing NY instead of ny. THis kind of reminds me of one of the Ruf threads, where an arguement started on whether it is RUF or Ruf, and honestly that is just nitpickingly pointless to even contemplate.

SaintKamus
The donkey talking about big ears...
Yeah so I poked a bit of fun at him, but is it wrong for one member to ask another to clarify when the question is not immediatly understandable? Why do you bother flaming me? Daan already pointed out that I made an error in my first post. I am not being some jerk who flames you when you spell onomatopoeia wrong. Sorry, granturismoman if you did not like the way I responded to you.
 
Back