1st step is admitting you have a problem. Am I crazy?

Am I crazy:

  • YES

    Votes: 76 85.4%
  • NO

    Votes: 13 14.6%

  • Total voters
    89
I play with the volume on mute, cant stand the engine noise. Crazy

I have hundreds of paint colors as I have have never painted a car and don't care to. I do the same
Even in the new car dealer I use the color that the car shows up with, don't even cycle through the options. Crazy

I have no interest in playing online, ever, goes for every other video game also. I do the same

I use the driving line, the HUD, and every assist offered. No assists, but I often use the line

I don't mind leaving my PS3 on indefinitely to do B-spec forever, in fact I enjoy it. don't care enough to bother anymore

I don't have any problems with the game, think its great, and don't want anything changed. I abhor when games are changed after release, would much rather wait another year for the initial release. Crazy

So I must be crazy, right?

Compared to me, you're only moderately crazy. 👍

edit: if the engine noise is because of the wife/kids, buy some headphones. If you buy nice ones they'll sound better than your TV speakers anyway. I use my headphones even when no one else is home.
 
Last edited:
Part is the engine noises get annoying after a few minutes. I absolutely hate it when people drive by on the street revving their cars. But its also that with two kids and a wife I mute it so I can play at night when everyone is in bed.

I too sometimes mute the game when I want to watch something on Netflix or Hulu while racing.
 
I have no interest in playing online, ever, goes for every other video game also.

I use the driving line, the HUD, and every assist offered.
You are a total looney lol
 
Hmm, that could be quite entertaining to watch a replay of... Maybe I should give that a shot... On the Norshliefe... At night....In the rain.... On comfort hards.... In an X2010..... LOL Jokes, Im not crazy :boggled:

tyres dont effect x2010 much lol
 
Part is the engine noises get annoying after a few minutes. I absolutely hate it when people drive by on the street revving their cars. But its also that with two kids and a wife I mute it so I can play at night when everyone is in bed.

I do the same when on the phone, mute on then put the phone on speaker and I can still get in laps.
 
I do the same when on the phone, mute on then put the phone on speaker and I can still get in laps.

I do the same thing. I'll be talking to someone on the phone and then I'd be concentrating on the race and they'd be all "Hello?!". lol
 
You are one of the few people that has posted on here about how much fun your having playing GT5 instead of the constant stream of people complaining about what a grind it is for them to play.

Trust me... YOU'RE not the crazy one around here ;)
 
Back