1st time poster LONG TIME JUNKIE

• Thread starter MOLEFB
  • 3 comments
well let me start by saying hello to all the vets and the newb's HELLO!
my name is gabriel or gabe for short. i live in southern california, born and raised and most likely will die in so cal. lol. i started playing the gt series back in 1998. as soon as i picked up that controler and raced my first race i was hooked. my first experience with gt was a demo i got from a playstation underground magazine i purchased at a news stand. i 've owned all the series except gt prologue but thats because i dont own a ps3......... yet. i love the dam series i play gt4 when i can, periorities first (wife and child). and gt4 is pretty much the only game i play at home.... literally. i only own gt's 1-4 and gta S.A. i've known of gt planet but just neve really looked into it, but im sure i'll meet some cool new people, learn new things about gt and share my knowlegde of the game too... i haven't completed the game, dont really plan too either dont really have the time spent on it. i own a the gt force feed back steering wheel its hella fun to with, but i preferr the hand held controller due to space limitations. lol. my favorite thing to do on gt4 is DRIFT, i have a few vehicles strictly for drift but i have my share of grip cars too. besides gt, i love music all sorts from underground hip hop, reggae, ska, soul, punk rock, metal, electronic, folk, indie, even some spanish music. if my toes are tappin im a liking. i also love to tune my 70cc 2stroke scooter, its a yamaha vino btw. i've completely rebuild the motor for a mid race set up, stuffer crank, big bore cylinder, bigger carb, race pipe, and all sorts of transmission parts too. its a wheelie machine and will hit 65mph all day. i work in the auto collison industry so im always around cars. i've done some body work, paint prep, and fab. but my number one interest are my wife and child.:) what can i say they make my day....... well thats who iam. and i hope i can help some people out or vise versa....

Welcome to the 'Planet, Gabe :)👍!
I don't wanna sound like a Grammer Nazi, but GTP has a small standard on punctuation. Like caps at each sentence, etc. And can you give me a few drift settings? I might start drifting soon :).

Welcome Gabe!
my number one interest are my wife and child

You need to work on this, it is supposed to be a secret, you live for Gran Turismo on this forum, a real life makes you a weakling. LOL

Good to see you old time Gran Turismo fans joining and adding to the quality of the discussions on the series.

Back