Week 119 Winner: MinoltaMan89

ThemeBN-2.jpg

"Convertibles"

Cars: Only convertibles
Tracks: Any
Phototravel: Any
Poll Size: 5
Further explanation of the theme:
Shoot any convertible; the top must be open and the driver and/or interior must be visible in the shot.

RulesBN-3.jpg

• Do not vote for your own entry. Doing so will disqualify you.
  • Have confidence in your own photo and don't try to sway the poll.

Please take a really good look at each entry! Don't just go off of the preview!
Look at the work involved as well as the general photography.

Last edited:
Whoops...I forgot to include the part where you close the poll five days after it's over. Mods? I guess I'll just lock the thread after five days...that should work.

Anyway, my vote went to GT Pro. Great shot, also nice to see some new (well, not really) people around here.

Holy cow, I am amazed that I got a vote. The Cobra shot, has a great feel to it, good motion blue, and the B&W just fits. Well done!!

i went with the cobra too. i just love the composition and the natural outcome of the
processing

First time I have ever won a photomode competition, and it feels good. Mind you, it was incredibly tough a year or so ago (regulars were Moglet, Alexwrc, Bram...)

Yeah, the beginning of this year was awesome. Almost everybody was around back then. Mog hasn't been around for a while, he's moved on to Forza 3. Alex has been gone for, what, four months now? and I doubt he's coming back. Bram's GT4 stopped working, but he still posts an occasional update sometimes. A bunch of new guys have come around though. I hope we'll have all the old guys back once GT5 comes around, if it ever does...

Back