2.0 Competition - Week 122 - Closed

Wow, great shot Bram. The door and rear fender are a little rough, but still a great entry.

Well, it has been a great week, 11 entries and pretty good ones as well. This is now...wait for it...closed. :D

So what your saying, is you've been holding out on us...lol
Great job Bram,
Very clean, and I really like the Headlight Effect, other than the one spot that looks like an over-smudge (over the door/window), a very strong Entry. Real Pleasant colors too.

Thing is, I never smudged any area around the door and window ;) Unless you mean a part of the headlight that is at the height of the door.

Wow, great shot Bram. The door and rear fender are a little rough, but still a great entry.

Well, it has been a great week, 11 entries and pretty good ones as well. This is now...wait for it...closed. :D

Yeah well half of the car is blurred due to the aperture as you can see so I didn't want to touch it with the smudge tool since that would sharpen the whole thing up and then it wouldn't look as proportioned as it once was. I could've taken the picture at a high aperture, but GT's ingame blur looks far nicer than PS's boring blur filters.

Thing is, I never smudged any area around the door and window ;) Unless you mean a part of the headlight that is at the height of the door.

BRAM2.jpg

Upon looking closer, it looks like that is part of the rendering and not a smudge mark, but 1st look at scale, it looked like a smudge.

The Final Fantastic Four has been chosen and selected, and sent to Minolta Man. goodluck to the finalists on the poll and thanks to everyone that entered!!

BRAM2.jpg

Upon looking closer, it looks like that is part of the rendering and not a smudge mark, but 1st look at scale, it looked like a smudge.

Yes, that is rendering. I only smudged the hood, side panel on the front, and smal areas of the front bumper, along with smoothing out lines of parts of the front bumper that were really edged orginally.

Latest Posts

Back