2.12 Glitchy?

• Thread starter Durp13579
  • 10 comments
United States
Pensylvania
Durp13579
No me gusta Xbox
So I downloaded 2.12 tonight, and right off, I found glitches! What happened was the loading screen glitch (stay on the screen that says "GT" on it.) I restarted the game after a while, and it didn't do it again. Then, afterwards, I clicked the NCD button. When I left, the GT loading screen and home menu kept flashing pretty fast. After that finished, the loading pointer thing kept flashing... It stopped after a while, but I found it odd. Anyone else seen any bugs/know any fixes/what to watch out for/ etc.?

So I downloaded 2.12 tonight, and right off, I found glitches! What happened was the loading screen glitch (stay on the screen that says "GT" on it.) I restarted the game after a while, and it didn't do it again. Then, afterwards, I clicked the NCD button. When I left, the GT loading screen and home menu kept flashing pretty fast. After that finished, the loading pointer thing kept flashing... It stopped after a while, but I found it odd. Anyone else seen any bugs/know any fixes/what to watch out for/ etc.?

Welcome to GT5 2.xx

I've always thought its the fact that the PS3 only has 512mb of ram, of thereabouts, and it's the system choking up on trying to load and handle so much on a miniscule amount of ram.

So I downloaded 2.12 tonight, and right off, I found glitches! What happened was the loading screen glitch (stay on the screen that says "GT" on it.) I restarted the game after a while, and it didn't do it again.
This happened to me before the patch. A few times over the past few months.
When I've mentioned it to others, at least one other person, a few weeks ago, said it happened to them too a couple of times.

this happens so much that race league has been suspended, this game is getting bad, all other games work great??? when are they going to address problems before we all leave!

This update fixed the hacked cars but brought back the slow loading that we got when the 2.11 update was released BLAH.

First post. Woo!

Anyway, I have had many problems with 2.12 though most of all the loss of my hybrids. Though the glitch I have had is my aftermarket wheels changing. I believe others have had the same problem.

I've had this problem before, happened many times before the update so I'm sure its a problem with the systems ram like others say.

Back