Premium
Canada
Alberta
left888
More Here

2.4 Hours of Zolder

• Event Date: Sunday, September 16th, 2012

• Race Length: 160 minutes

• European Race Start Time: NL-Ams Server, 18:00 GMT Sunday (2pm Boston USA, 7PM England, 8PM Germany, 9PM Finland, 3am Monday Tokyo, Japan & 4am Monday, Sydney, Australia).

• Cars: FordGT, Radical, Cadillac

• Setup: Each racecar will be open setup. Each car will race in a separate class

• Track: Zolder Grand Prix

• Field Size: Up to 14 racecars per split

• Content Required: Zolder track and the FGT, Caddy & Radical

• Server: Opens at 16:40GMT with 50 minutes of practice before qualifying begins

• Qualifying Process: Open qualifying 30 minutes. Qualifying starts 30 minutes before the race at 17:30GMT (1:30pm Boston USA, 6:30PM England, 7:30PM Germany, 8:30PM Finland, 2:30am Saturday Tokyo, Japan & 3:30am Saturday, Sydney, Australia)

• Tows, Resets, Pitstops, Yellow Flags: There will be one fast tow/reset. Damage repair will be on. The race will begin with a rolling start. There will be 2 full course competition cautions, each taking place separately between minute 40-60 and the last one somewhere between minute 100-120.

• Prizes: Each class winner will get 5$ in Iracing credits

• Signup: Just reply in this topic with your choice of car, please be sure that you are available for the race and willing to race the full distance!

• Password: Will be sent out to your Private Message Inbox when the server goes live (16:40GMT)

More Here

Just getting annoyed by people who can't calculate 2.4 hours into minutes

1 hour = 60minutes

2,4 x 60minutes is 144 minutes, not 160minutes.. 160minutes is 2.67 hours

And I know you just copy/paste Darren. Just had to let it all out ;) :scared:

Yes but it is what it is :). This track has to be one of iRacings most beautiful Circuits, very nice graphics with the track set up for the early hours of the day. I think this will be a great tune up for Jav's up coming GTPFIA league. I believe there are 3 of us from GTPlanet signed up now. Come on guys and lets support this great race.

Bad timezone for me. 4am.

You forgot to mention the sound on the track is awesome. When you hit the rumble strips is like oooooo

Last edited:
Ha, ha, ha, ha. You have a memory like an Elephant. Give me your phone number and I will call you 15 minutes before the race starts.

Hey, did I ever tell you about the rumble strips at Zolder, .....

Is it a road race?, if it is I won't (I only like Watkins Glen)

Are you showing your self from your best side now? Zolder, Cadillac, Ford GT and Radical. I know it's now allowed to call people stupid in here, but this gotta be the most ignorant post on this forum today.

Read the OP and you see it's a road race.. And it's not Watkins Glen

Are you showing your self from your best side now? Zolder, Cadillac, Ford GT and Radical. I know it's now allowed to call people stupid in here, but this gotta be the most ignorant post on this forum today.

It is?💡 Now i have to be careful :P Can't make stupid questions anymore.

He clearly didn't read the OP and clearly he is a oval driver :ouch:

what are you having a bad day today jeeze just asked if it was a road race and you go off on me, I won't post anymore on this thread then

When will iRacing let us download all cars even if we don't have them? They keep restricting members from participating in events like this which ultimately hurts the service...

When will iRacing let us download all cars even if we don't have them? They keep restricting members from participating in events like this which ultimately hurts the service...

Man I don't know what they're waiting for! It was supposed to be implemented on S3, but somehow they forgot all about it... They seriously need to get that straight, specially with the competition getting stronger and getting closer to release every day.

Well what a race this was, nearly 3 hours long. I got clipped by another Radical on about the 12 lap and that caused severe problems for my car and me. I pitted 4 times before my crew finally recognized there was damage. What a bunch of morons, I wish I could fire the lot of them. :)

My car was never the same, I couldn't get it to go in a straight line. For the most part I was out raced by most of the field, I managed a 10th place finish out of 26 cars. I'm not sure what happened to Jav but he retired early on.

That by far was the toughest race of my life, Zolder is a tough track and to race 3 hours is a hell of a feat.

Back