2 Birthday gift tickets?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pezzarinho17
  • 8 comments
  • 1,437 views
Messages
2,938
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Messages
pezzarinho17
So my birthday was June 7th, and PSN was back up in time for me to collect my gift ticket (no exploits for me!) which was a Nissan Skyline. Woop indeed I hear you proclaim.

I then logged on yesterday for the first time since my birthday I believe, downloaded patch 1.10 and proceeded to GT Life. The community tab on the left had an icon on it so I checked it out, and there is a message there. "Happy belated birthday!" or something along those lines from PD. It came with another gift ticket though!

Now what I was wondering if this was a way of ensuring those with birthdays falling within the PSN downtime got a birthday ticket or if I've missed something here and everyone has been getting 2 seperate tickets for a while? Maybe I'm the first to have a birthday fall within the window between PSN returning and Patch 1.10?
 
I think you get two if you're from outside asia and your b'day occured when PSN was back up in EU/USA but not yet up in Japanese.
 
I also got 2 tickets, when I started the game there was a warning for a present, I colect the ticket ( vw golf gti) then I whent to the menu in the beginig of the game and got another one, this time was a ferrari.:)
 
On my B-day (6/23) I got a 67 Cougar in black...I had 20 million, only car I wanted was the 67 MkIV Ford so I kept the Cougar and bought the Ford. I am already back up to 8 million.

Few days latter I logged back on and had a mailbox message, it was for another B-day car...got the 67 MkIV so know I have two LOL. Can't sell it, can't gift it...oh well.
 
This same thing happened to me except my birthday was june 4th(it was my dads) i got a 1970 car the first day which was a toyota 7:D then the second day i got a 2j......That sounds great but i already had those 2 cars:irked:
 
May 29th here. Got two tickets but only one was good. It was weird considering the other showed up about 3 days later than my birthday.
 
This happened to me too - they came at about 24 hours apart on June 18th and technically June 19th. Anyway... 1986 is a terrible year. Got a MR2 Supercharged and a Celica. Needless to say, I sold them both!
 
Everyone's birthdays above falling within that window so I'd imagine it is a way of getting around the PSN downtime rather than a regular occurence.
 
My B-day... June 26.

Got my belated b-day ticket on the 24th! lol! then the expected ticket on the proper day.
 
Back