2 Carbon X1 2010 - 2 S.Vittel X1 2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter Viper-No-1-
  • 16 comments
  • 1,019 views
Messages
388
2x Red Bull Carbon X1 2010
2x Red Bull S.Vittel X1 2010
1x Formula GT all WHITE
1x Formula GT Green/Yellow
1x Formula GT White/Blue

Availible 06/01/11

Im looking for other X1 , FGT and LM Race Cars
Make me some offers
 
Last edited:
Bro, I have over 150 cars in my garage.
It would be easier if you would post some models you're looking for, then I'll let you know if I've got it, I'm looking for an X1 Carbon.
Thanks
 
2x Red Bull Carbon X1 2010
2x Red Bull S.Vittel X1 2010
1x Formula GT all WHITE
1x Formula GT Green/Yellow
1x Formula GT White/Blue

Availible 06/01/11

Make me some offers

I have the Ferrari P4 the Lambo Muria and the Ford Mark IV lmk if one of these will work for an X1
 
ive got an alfa 155 v6 ti touring car and a mercedes clk touring car, both very rare. im looking for a carbonx2k10. :)
Edit: i also have a Silver / Black FGT
 
Last edited:
have a FGT in all blue available to trade after this championship, for carbon x2010?
 
ive got an alfa 155 v6 ti touring car and a mercedes clk touring car, both very rare. im looking for a carbonx2k10. :)
Edit: i also have a Silver / Black FGT

Just lined up a F10 Trade i can trade on Friday if your willing to wait
 
have a FGT in all blue available to trade after this championship, for carbon x2010?

Just lined up a F10 Trade and possibly a trade on Friday i can trade on Sat if your willing to wait.
 
Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring car '00 for either X1? (preferably s. Vettel)
 
Im off for tonight will check over offers ;) everyone will get an X1 if there willing to wait for a day or two.
 
I have a impreza super touring car if you want for a vettel
 
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06 (Premium model, stock, 0 miles) for an X1 carbon?
Have many other LM race cars if that doesn't interest you.
 
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06 (Premium model, stock, 0 miles) for an X1 carbon?
Have many other LM race cars if that doesn't interest you.

Can trade sunday the 9th ?
 
How about a Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 for a Carbon X1?
I can't trade until January 15th though... :/
 
Back