2 cars disappered from my garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Torero82
  • 4 comments
  • 793 views
Messages
292
Messages
Torero
2 cars disappered from my garage, the kart and a honda. They are no where to be found.

Has anyone experienced this?

This is very strange.

EDIT: After entering the garage again the cars were there. Seems like they were not loaded for some reason.

EDIT 2: I figured out what's happening. When I access the garage from within a Series it only show the cars that comply with the requirements to race there. Therefore the cars that do not, are not showed.
 
Last edited:
oh u silly goose.

I thought maybe you were looking in the standard tab and not premium.
 
Yeah, that freaked me out the first time I did that.
 
Same here lol scared the crap out me.
 
If you designate each car as a favorite they will all be in that folder in plain sight. It's alarming when they vanish.
 
Back