2 complaints

Indonesia
Playing Gran Turismo
I'm using my iPad to browse GTPlanet.
Well, that might not seem like an issue, but there is an issue.
When I type here, the keyboard seems to frequently disappear for no reason.
Although this is a minor annoyance, this issue has been getting on my nerves lately.
Oftentimes, I tap a link, which makes me need to hit the Back button, and retype my entire text.

My other complaint:
Why are there "date limits" on forums?
Well, it's also a minor nitpick, but removing them would be very convenient.
These date limits exist on the Gran Turismo 6 and Rumble Strip forums.
Why is it inconvenient? Because when you enter these forums, you need to go to Page 3, remove the date limit (by tapping the "Display older threads" link) and continue browsing.

I'm using my iPad to browse GTPlanet.
Well, that might not seem like an issue, but there is an issue.
When I type here, the keyboard seems to frequently disappear for no reason.
Although this is a minor annoyance, this issue has been getting on my nerves lately.
Oftentimes, I tap a link, which makes me need to hit the Back button, and retype my entire text.
I'm not sure there is any way for the site to overcome that - as an iPad owner myself, those seem to be inherent issues with touch-screen devices.

Why are there "date limits" on forums?
Well, it's also a minor nitpick, but removing them would be very convenient.
These date limits exist on the Gran Turismo 6 and Rumble Strip forums.
Why is it inconvenient? Because when you enter these forums, you need to go to Page 3, remove the date limit (by tapping the "Display older threads" link) and continue browsing.
The date limits are in place for performance reasons, so the database server doesn't have to process thousands of old threads in the larger, more popular forums. I'll change the limits to 6 months so you won't run into the limit at the end as frequently.

I'm not sure there is any way for the site to overcome that - as an iPad owner myself, those seem to be inherent issues with touch-screen devices.

The date limits are in place for performance reasons, so the database server doesn't have to process thousands of old threads in the larger, more popular forums. I'll change the limits to 6 months so you won't run into the limit at the end as frequently.
Thank you for your response, Jordan.

Latest Posts

Back