2 Days wait then this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thedeester1
  • 4 comments
  • 1,040 views
Messages
419
United Kingdom
South Yorkshire
Messages
GTP_Thedeester1
Ive been waiting for a British classic car for 2 days. When one comes guess what it is. A Jenson Interceptor. Dont get me wrong its a great classic. However it has 359BHP given the state of the AI I dont think the British Classic challenge is going to be much of a "Challenge".
 
Last edited:
Meh, what else is new, the Challenges are you being able to control/tune it and your ability to maneuver the course. As far as the race to the finish goes, your only target is really whoever is in 1st, or 2nd if you're ahead.
 
What's worse is when you kill yourself trying to win a race or a special event only to get trash as reward. To top it all off they give you something with zero value. Just give me the cash or at least somethign I can sell!

At one point I had 4 or 5 Lupo's in the garage. LOL
 
Same with everything dude. I used an E-Type Jag for it which was also overpowered for the British Classics. However, when it came to the Supercar Nostalgia series it needed some serious work, as will the Jensen.
I have been finding the A-Spec ridiculously easy actually. Mugen Civic for the Japanese 80's races, Audi R10 Stealth for the MR Cup, Veyron for the Turbo Challenge. I would like a slight bit more of a challenge, but at the end of the day I'm just completing A-Spec to get some big money to tune cars :)
 
Back