2 days without GT5!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter zanxion
  • 22 comments
  • 1,417 views
Messages
351
Hurray! I am 2 days out of GT5 and it feels great. It seems like those endless races were stealing too much out of my life! :)
 
GT5 rehab, you say? Good luck...
 
its just a "head thing" :)
i also had two days without GT5 recently. I promised to behave better afterwards :)
 
Nice, don't forget to let us know when you start playing it again.
 
just went fishing for 3 days...no gt5 its a relief...but the drive back to town, all i could think about was GT5!
 
Oh dear just went back to GT5 after 2 and a half months, wow some of this forum have problems!
 
akjay
just went fishing for 3 days...no gt5 its a relief...but the drive back to town, all i could think about was GT5!

As long as you didn't ram any Miata's into a wall, then it should be ok. Did you catch any fish and did you see the Loch Ness Monster or a monkey?
 
I've played it twice (briefly) in four months. I'll get back to it eventually.
 
Did you see the Loch Ness Monster?

I do believe Nessy would be in Loch Ness, not Alaska. :)

I've been working so hard I haven't played since the weekend. I don't feel the need to play everyday yet, not like my 20 hours a week GT4 addiction that lasted years!

Going for longer than a week though I do get urges to hit the 'ring or GVS and rearrange some important work to make time for it. Tomorrow I've no work so will be rerunning the GT500 seasonal races in heavier and heavier cars (weight ballast) until I can no longer win.

EDIT: Perhaps 'GT Addicts Anonymous' would be a more fitting thread title.
 
Well, one of the best things that happened with me was the PSN crash. 1 month without GT5 then I went back to it and I was like: OMG, how good this is! DAMN!

It's just like any relationship. From times to times, you need some fresh air, to keep the magic working. :)
 
The only game that will steal me away from GT5, will be DLC for GT5.
 
when the psn crashed, thats when my ps3 dies and got my ps3 back the day before psn came back up
 
I was away for 11 days, felt great to start GT5 back up again when I came back home.. It's a drug.
 
I'm not addicted in any way really. I can honestly say that if I had to, I could easily sell GT5. I have Black Ops, FIFA, Burnout Paradise, Civ V, FM2011, etc.
 
I'm not addicted in any way really. I can honestly say that if I had to, I could easily sell GT5. I have Black Ops, FIFA, Burnout Paradise, Civ V, FM2011, etc.

In denial eh? .... :sly:
 
shem
I do believe Nessy would be in Loch Ness, not Alaska. :)

....and in GT5 along with a monkey at the same track.(Trial Mountain I think.) Sorry for the obscure post.
 
Back