2 DLC codes = 2 cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frode
  • 8 comments
  • 1,434 views
Messages
536
Norway
Norway
Seems like a lot of people had problems with preorder codes up here. So the company I bought it from sent me another set ;)

So question, if I use them, do I get another set of cars?

I seem to remember You could only have 1 each of the preorder cars in GT5?
 
You get "carpack" codes in GT6, so if you got new codes to packs you allready have, you would get the cars twice.
 
Still haven't received my precision pack codes :(
 
You get "carpack" codes in GT6, so if you got new codes to packs you allready have, you would get the cars twice.
In another forum people said that you won't get cars twice and second code will be just wasted.
 
In another forum people said that you won't get cars twice and second code will be just wasted.

I think it was like that in GT5?
 
You get "carpack" codes in GT6, so if you got new codes to packs you allready have, you would get the cars twice.
No, you wouldn't.
 
I got mine with the box then a second set via email from Gamestop.
 
You would only get the pack once unless the second code is the precision car pack for pre order ?

Two options you have if they are both the same carpack you could sell and make a little cash back or have a giveaway best photo etc.
 
Back