2 Formula Gran Turismos for trade.

  • Thread starter Thread starter K. Rivers
  • 13 comments
  • 661 views
Messages
19
Messages
Shadow 5150
I have 2 more FGT's for trade. One grey, one blue. Would like racecars in return.

Cars I'm Looking For

Any Top Racecars: Mazda 787b, Nissan R390, Sauber Mercedes C9, Peugeot 905, Audi R10 TDI, C60's, Peugeot 908's, Toyota 7, Ford GT LM SPEC II Test Car, etc.
Historic Cars: Chaparral 2J, Jaguar XJ13 '66
Any Premium Ferraris I don't have... namely an ENZO.
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car
Premium Cars: NSX, Ford GT, SLR McLaren, Lamborghini SV, 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer, Art Morrison Corvette’60,
 
Last edited:
I'll swap my White FGT for one of yours
 
I really don't want to waste my one daily trade on a swap. I'd like to just get rid of them if I can.
 
Viper Team Oreca 00' straight outa UCD straight up for trade. would love a FGT!! happy holidays
 
GT40 Race Car '69 ?

or if you want, I'll buy some of this premium cars... which one do you want?
 
i've got a Chaparral 2J and willing to trade for the FGT
 
Sauber c9
 
Sauber c9

Deal if you can throw in another nice racecar. I'd like to flip these two FGT into at least 4 expensive cars I don't have.
 
1 - Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car '05
 
I have a black Enzo fully tuned, if your interested.
 
I will trade the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Total for either FGT. PM if interested. Thanks! 👍
 
Back