2 hour race of LeMans

  • Thread starter Thread starter stuartf
  • 9 comments
  • 684 views
Messages
10
Messages
STUART-_-RFC
as it says there will be a 2 hour race of le mans on friday the 28th . dont know what cars to use (if you have any ideas on what cars to use then reply) the race will start at 10.00pm and there will be 30 minutes practise before . If you wish to take part leave your PSN name and i will add you then you can join on the day.:) thanks and good luck

People that have joined
Jav122678
rejektedS15
 
Last edited:
Depending on your time zone I'm in!! I have a race at about 9:00 PM EST(-5GMT)
Psn:Jav122678
 
What classes are you planing on running?
 
yeah this is GMT time so are you in
 
im thinking of doin any cars up 1000 bhp how does that sound
 
I'm in. GT would be RMs and DTM and such, but LMP would be anything goes.
 
I think we will do LM cars cause it will be good racin :)
 
sorry lads race is canceled due to lack of entrys
 
Back