S santor81 Messages 187 Messages santor81 Feb 10, 2011 #1 I have 2 Lotus Carlton to trade are interested Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
GT_Bob Messages 261 Messages GT_Bob Feb 11, 2011 #2 How about an Amuse Carbon R '04 for one of your Carltons?
S santor81 Messages 187 Messages santor81 Feb 11, 2011 #4 leexr2i what you after?? Click to expand... i`m looking for a SLS AMG`10 full tunned
S santor81 Messages 187 Messages santor81 Feb 11, 2011 #5 GT_Bob How about an Amuse Carbon R '04 for one of your Carltons? Click to expand... i have one to trade too Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
GT_Bob How about an Amuse Carbon R '04 for one of your Carltons? Click to expand... i have one to trade too
Tom Voice of Gran Turismo Premium Messages 6,390 Kent Messages tombrookscomms Feb 13, 2011 #7 I'll trade a Lotus Carlton for a Enzo?
S santor81 Messages 187 Messages santor81 Feb 13, 2011 #8 tombrooks97 I'll trade a Lotus Carlton for a Enzo? Click to expand... I have a enzo don´t you have others cars
tombrooks97 I'll trade a Lotus Carlton for a Enzo? Click to expand... I have a enzo don´t you have others cars
Tom Voice of Gran Turismo Premium Messages 6,390 Kent Messages tombrookscomms Feb 13, 2011 #9 I have a few, check my thread asking for the Lotus Carlton, they're the ones that I a willing to trade
I have a few, check my thread asking for the Lotus Carlton, they're the ones that I a willing to trade
U unforgiven Messages 1 Feb 14, 2011 #10 Will you take a fully upgraded and race modified Corvette C6 Z06/R for it?
S santor81 Messages 187 Messages santor81 Feb 14, 2011 #11 unforgiven Will you take a fully upgraded and race modified Corvette C6 Z06/R for it? Click to expand... Ok PM please
unforgiven Will you take a fully upgraded and race modified Corvette C6 Z06/R for it? Click to expand... Ok PM please