2 Matte Black Paint Chips (WANTED)

Messages
73
Messages
GoSpeedeRacerGo XBL: SmoothSaleen
Messages
SmoothSaleen
Hello, I'm looking for the above Title, could anyone please hook me up with 2 Matte Black Paint Chips for free? Thanks!! PM Me Or Send Me a Friend Request on PSN (GoSpeedRacerGo) if your felling generous today!

Thanks Guys!! :D
 
Last edited:
Shoot me a friend request right now to PSN ID: Thugnificent34 and I'll send you two Chrome paints.
 
Shoot me a friend request right now to PSN ID: Thugnificent34 and I'll send you two Chrome paints.

Just Did, Thanks Man! now i Just need 2 Matte Blacks! :D
 
No problem, let me finish up this B-Spec race and I'll send them over to ya 👍
 
Sent...
 

Again, Thanks! Now Just For those Matte Blacks! hope i can find someone else!! lol, got some cool cars in mind to paint! :D
 
I can trade you my matte black for your chrome 1 is to 1
 
Bump
 
Back