2 player 2 tv's

  • Thread starter Thread starter cheypopo
  • 10 comments
  • 750 views
Messages
6
any one been able to play 2 player GT4 with two tv's and two ps2's, so that each real life player can have their own full tv screen?

as opposed to have to resort to playing spit screen?

is it even possible?

thanks
 
You can play up to 6 players if you have 6 PS2s, 6 copies of the game, and 6 TVs. Look up "LAN play".
 
sorry nothing coming up in "lan play" search, can someone please explain how to hook up 2 players for 2 tvs? if not, guide me to the proper link or thread that has information on hardware set up?

thanks again
 
I believe that you all need your own internet connection on PS2 to play on LAN.
 
Then how does it get stuff off of your LAN when all your PS2 is hooked up to your T.V. and outlet?? :confused:

What I mean is how do you connect to them?
 
Both PS2s are in the same room, connected in a LAN by 2 cables and a switch. Read the above links. They tell you how its done.
 
Oh okay, Ill try it with my friends!! Thanks for the tip, because I always used to use my internet connection to race them. 👍
 
i had a few of my buddys come with there ps2's and we did a lan..sucked only had 3 tvs though.
 
I remember the days of Link Cables....where did the simplicity go eh? lol
 
Back