2 player Co-op

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ya Pops
  • 10 comments
  • 876 views
Messages
1,761
If you have a wheel and a friend, try having one of you use the wheel for steering ONLY and the other one using the pad for throttle, gears and brakes :lol:

Since my old DFGT went schiz and half died after a short period of use, a mate and I ended up doing this in an arcade race on the 'ring with FGT's.

You'd be very surprised at how much fun this is 👍

Just thought I'd mention it...
 
I did that with NFS Carbon with my cousin:)
Very fun indeed
 
Depends how crap at driving you and/or your friend happen to be ;)
 
You know, I might try driving with my feet someday (not kicking, my wheel is too expensive to handle like that :P) I only have to find another mate to control the pedals. Or maybe I should handle them myself with my hands? LOL
 
I tried this once with my cousin. Unfortunately he's only 5 yrs, so I ended up with one of my slowest laptimes ever:lol:
 
I have actually already tried this by accident with the GF
 
If you're Australian you have to have the steering wheel guy upside down (aka right side up).
 
Heh, I never realised it was essentially the Top Gear double decker challenge :lol:
 
LOL I've seen Top Gear do this twice... and it looks hilarious!
 
Back