- 7

- Lubbock, Texas
- redlamborghini
I'm not sure if this glitch is known to happen to others or just me because it never seems to be talked about in the forums. My apologies if there happens to be a forum about this.
When racing, the 2nd player controller buttons do not register at all.(only the two analog sticks work)
I've tried switching the controllers in game and pre-game, nothing seems to fix the problem.
The first player controls will work fine every time, I even looked on the player 2 controller options & all buttons have been applied correctly.
Also, I've noticed the screen twitches very weirdly during this glitch.(gt5 is worst)
This may be irrelevant, but this problem does not happen on gt2 played on the ps3
This problem has been going on since the gt5 days (thinking PD would fix the problem).
I really hope PD fixes this glitch before it's too late... Sounds like a good time to find that old gt2 disc!
When racing, the 2nd player controller buttons do not register at all.(only the two analog sticks work)
I've tried switching the controllers in game and pre-game, nothing seems to fix the problem.
The first player controls will work fine every time, I even looked on the player 2 controller options & all buttons have been applied correctly.
Also, I've noticed the screen twitches very weirdly during this glitch.(gt5 is worst)
This may be irrelevant, but this problem does not happen on gt2 played on the ps3
This problem has been going on since the gt5 days (thinking PD would fix the problem).
I really hope PD fixes this glitch before it's too late... Sounds like a good time to find that old gt2 disc!
Any response would be appreciated -thanks!
Last edited: