2 Problems i have

• Thread starter homerix1
  • 10 comments
Argentina
Argentina
homerix1
Yesterday i went into a track to test the audi r8 aniversary edition that came with the game and i had 2 problems .
1) When the car reaches its max speed in 6 gear it slows down some kph and the it goes to max speed and slows down aagain so i cant drive properly.
2) Is it normal that when i reach high speed the car starts behaving weird when turning?

In 6th gear your car will be 'bouncing' off the rev limiter, but to stay as close to the top speed of the car, it may help by easing off the throttle as you approach the speed at which you hit the limiter. By doing this you can stay as close to your top speed as possible. In regards to your second problem, you may need to be more specific, as it depends greatly on which car you're using. It could be the extra downforce created by some cars at higher speed (for example, race cars), or if you are turning in very aggressively then the consequent dramatic shift in weight position in the car could cause a large amount of oversteer. Hope this helps! :)

I was playing in that realy long track (dont remember name) and the car (audi r8 ) started turning alone and i didnt touch the controler

It might be that when you are going faster, each movement on your controller/wheel is much exaggerated compared to when you are going slower, so maybe your car was slightly pointing one way, and over the course of the straight it seemed like it was turning itself maybe?

Ifyou have time try it yourself ,grab the audi r8 aniversary edition and go to Special Stage Route to see what happens

1) Buy the fully customisable transmission and set your max speed to a higher value, but when the car hits the value you have set, the same thing will happen so go for something optimal.
2) You might have active steering on? Never tried it so I don't know how it works.

i was playing today with a friend and we both had 2 lamborghini aventador, mine was modified and his lambo was stock and when racing mine had so much better acceleration but in 30 seconds he had already passed me how is that posible, i did set the max speed to a higher value but the same thing happens please help

i was playing today with a friend and we both had 2 lamborghini aventador, mine was modified and his lambo was stock and when racing mine had so much better acceleration but in 30 seconds he had already passed me how is that posible, i did set the max speed to a higher value but the same thing happens please help

Are you still on the long x track ? use a stock lambo and note what speed it tops out at the use the modded one and set the gearbox x amount higher and see if your friends still passes you

Also can you help me with my previous problem. It was that for example if the top speed of my car is 400 when it reaches it , it goes down to 370 and then it goes back to 400 again so why i cant keep the car going in 400

Also can you help me with my previous problem. It was that for example if the top speed of my car is 400 when it reaches it , it goes down to 370 and then it goes back to 400 again so why i cant keep the car going in 400

Explodetheapex did answer this in post #2 it's down to a tricky light touch to balance the throttle inputs a fraction before it tops also you could lift and apply eg if the car hits the limit at 400 and drops to 370 if at 399 you lift and apply continuously you could hold 395-399.

Back