2 problems/ questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter jrmarshall45
  • 6 comments
  • 660 views
Messages
10
United Kingdom
Bath
Messages
JRMMKC45
First off my old ps3 died so had to get a newer one transferred all my data over fine played willow springs suddenly I can't drive off course at more than 20mph how come?

And secondly does anyone know how to change the track time on split screen mode? I've looked everywhere and found nothing.


Please someone help.
 
First question: It came in an update and I don't know why
Second question: No idea
 
So the skid pad and streets of willow can no longer be used at over 20mph?
 
I remember spending a lot of time off-roading at Willow Springs when I first played the game. I was off track more than on-track when I was learning it :D.

I was happy to drive the same speed off-road as I could on the tarmac at the time and thought nothing of it.

I haven't noticed it lately due to keeping the rubber on track now.
 
Back