2 Questions about Cars

newyorker2842
hi, just have a few questions about cars in this game

1) Are there any cars that cost around 1 million cr. and perform way better than expected. Because im tired of looking a buying 4 million dollar cars.

2) I own the Chaparral 2J Race Car and i was wondering why the gears are very long, is it because of the longer gear ratios? thanks.

***Update*** 9/18/10
Thanks for everyone's help, i finally was able to get pescarlo cars in my dealers. now i just gotta grind for that c60 hybrid race car so i can do the rubber band trick. thanks again.

I sucessfully bought the c60 hybrid and it works great with the rubberband trick. thanks

Last edited:
Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33 Option Wheel) '02

It costs around 250000, but performs like a supercar

It's really easy getting money in GTPSP. 4 million shouldn't be a problem to get. You can use the rubber band trick described here if you're bored of grinding: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=120998&page=9#post3935200

Obviously if the gears are long it's because of long gear ratios (duh!). But why they've decided to do so, I don't know. My guess is the 2J has more than enough torque at lower RPMs not to warrant more than 3 gears (or is it 4? I can't remember). They save weight and minimise the time spent shifting up/down this way.

The Chapparal has 3 gears, it can get to 100mph in 1st gear! Also, it's the closest car to sound like a hairdyrer.

It's really easy getting money in GTPSP. 4 million shouldn't be a problem to get. You can use the rubber band trick described here if you're bored of grinding: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=120998&page=9#post3935200

Obviously if the gears are long it's because of long gear ratios (duh!). But why they've decided to do so, I don't know. My guess is the 2J has more than enough torque at lower RPMs not to warrant more than 3 gears (or is it 4? I can't remember). They save weight and minimise the time spent shifting up/down this way.

its not that its hard, its just boring.

Back